“Great dinner ”

Los Trucos Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 61 Restaurants in Uvita
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The snapper was super good. I also had patacones and they tasted amazing.
I do recommend this place any person would like to try comida tica.
Pura vida

Reviewed 25 September 2016

A special little place in nondescript highway location, serving traditional and modern Tico food. Always a good choice for lunch or dinner.

The chef/owner adds his own creative twists like a great Fra Diavlo sauce for dipping fried calamari (spicy is always a pleasant surprise in CR). Arroz con Pollo is the test for comparison to other places---very good here.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

The food here was very good and the portions were sizeable. I had a very yummy casado and my family had hamburgers that were very good as well.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Stayed in Uvita for a week and found this spot was the best as it was closest to our place (a small walk from the downtown southbound) and the food was pretty cheap. Myra was super nice and served me the best burrito I found in Uvita! After having a handful of drinks with the meals the bill was very good compared to some other restaurants in Uvita.

Reviewed 9 February 2015

We wanted something different than the typical Costa Rica food (tired of beans and rice). We found it here! I had chicken cordon bleu & my husband had chicken marsala. Both were excellent and the prices were reasonable. Definitely recommend this place when staying in or traveiling through Uvita.