See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Very good and comfortable stay. Food was good specially Mr Suresh Barge and his team attentive and polite staff. Good stay and comfortable stay Good and comfortable stay. We are satisfied with the service.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Satchit123, General Manager at Sunny Mid Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Mr.Dhruv, I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny Midtown. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you

Replied by Sunnyhotels (Hotel Manager)

Reviewed 7 December 2016

comfortable hotel. i have stayed with family. and food is awesome.
people are helpful and hotel located in mid town only. you will find every thing near by.
parking space is bit concern as hotel is in mid town and the street is one way.
over all good hotel.

Room tip: street view rooms are good compared to others.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Satchit123, Director of Sales at Sunny Mid Town, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Mr.Vimal , I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny Midtown. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us . If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you

Reviewed 14 July 2016

best hotel for group stay and also lots of indoor games available.
budget hotel for group stay.receptionist also very helpful,rooms are very clean and tidy but in monsoon season no swimming pool available that point disappoint our group.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Akshay , I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny Midtown. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us . If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Room interior was good but didnt like the feeling and the shape and size was a little odd. the BED was round and it was OK. The bathrooms were clean. Situated in the market in the prime area near to the shopping area.
Staff is good. However there is no restaurant in the hotel and for complimentary breakfast we have to go to another restaurant nearby which is little irritating.
The food at the breakfast was OK.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Aditya , I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel Sunny Midtown. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay with us If you’re near and dear once are traveling to Mahableshwar , please don’t hesitate to refer our name to them.Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Thank you

Reviewed 10 October 2015

First we were given Room no 35, probably the worst room in the hotel. Tiles were moving when we walked, dark brown color tiles were probably the first time we had seen in any hotel. Dirt was prevalent all over the room, all the facilities in the bathroom were broken. The hotel stresses on 'Jacuzzi' while booking via GoIbibo but when we actually saw it was nothing less than a small dirty bathtub with broken surface. Also, my rooms had no working TV and Phones to call the reception - sheer nonsense management.

We changed the room on the second day after we complained about the dirty room, it was somewhat better than the first one (Room no 36). The pics I have uploaded are from the second room (no 36). According to me, this hotel should be avoided if you want a decent room - I shelled out 1800/- under 50% discount for this bakwaas room, should have read the reviews before going for it.

Room tip: Choose Road facing rooms but avoid if you can
Date of stay: October 2015