All reviews live music own vehicle adventure games sydney point kids room table land welcome drink peaceful stay short break supportive staff place to stay rooms are clean suite room huge property a great stay main road nice experience
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The place where the resort is located is amazing with a great ambience.The rooms are spacious with an amazing view from the balcony which makes one feel at peace with nature. The staff is very hospitable and treats the guests very nicely and kindly. The food here is very delicious, other activities such as karaoke,games etc.are there for entertainment purposes. In all it was a great stay and worth it and I would like visit again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
WEST HILL RESOR... M, Director at Jeevan Village Adventure Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Greetings from Jeevan Village !

Thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback. We are pleased to note that the experience met your expectations and you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. I appreciate the kind words mentioned for the services & property.

We look forward to welcome you for the Homely Comfort always whenever you are in Mahabaleshwar.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I was on a short break at Mahabaleshwar, I was with family and had a great time at Jeevan Village Resort. They upgraded our room on request with some extra charges.
But that was worth. This resort is in between Pachgani and Mahabaleshwar. 3/4 KM inside the main road in small village.

Very peaceful resort on a small hill. Everything including food was good in this resort.
Neatly maintained, supportive staff, good breakfast.

I would recommend this resort to everyone and would like to go back again.

Room Tip: Premium Room, it offers very good view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
WEST HILL RESOR... M, Director at Jeevan Village Adventure Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Greetings from Jeevan Village !

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I am pleased to note that the experience met your expectations and you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. Review like your motivate our team to add more. Plus a special thanks for recommending us.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Jeevan Village Resort for 3 Nights. Customer service is super awesome. I personally found food to be average surprisingly every reviewer had mentioned very good positive reviews about the food but I guess I was running out of luck. Nevertheless breakfast spread was very good and so was the soup and dal chawal. Resort rooms cleanliness hygiene is maintained very very well. The resort is located completely outside the Hustle and bustle of city. One would definitely need their own vehicle in order to reach this resort or in case the plan to go outside for food go to viewing points and come back. There is no restaurant or shop nearby and the road to reach the resort is pretty narrow. Yet the resort is in a very beautiful location. Go for the premium or sweet rooms the view from the balcony is really good. They also have fun activities and a dedicated children playing room. All in all I would definitely come back and even recommended others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank me_punekar

Greetings from Jeevan Village !

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I am pleased to note that the experience met your expectations and you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. Will check the items which you ordered , yes food is our strength & is like by most of our guest as mentioned in most of the reviews. Though you have liked the breakfast & some items. Will try to make your next stay more comfortable & enjoyable.

Thanks for recommending us to others.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

One word.. Brilliant!

We reached jeevan resort on a. Rainy afternoon.. The red/ black Jersey staff was extremely courteous and come up with umbrellas right after my call.. We were welcomed with Indian tradition of tilak and Welcome drink.. the rooms were spacious and clean.. Also it had all the amenities of hot water kettle, tata sky, led, coffee and tea satches.. The resort is very spacious and we also took games like archery, zorbing which was good.. Coming to food, it was delicious.. The breakfast was good.. The buffet was really great with soup, starter, main course and sweet.. Great service again... In the evening there was live music and karoke.. It was a great holiday and we will come here again..

Suggestions include installing a exhaust fan on bathroom and have a better electricity generator

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
WEST HILL RESOR... M, Director at Jeevan Village Adventure Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Greetings from Jeevan Village !

Thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback. I am pleased to note that the experience met your expectations and you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. I appreciate the kind words mentioned for the services, food, staff & property. Have noted the suggestion.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Thinking about Mahabaleshwar the only thing that come to our mind is nature and hot coffee, hardly had I thought that it could be exciting as well.as we were moving towards the resort I thought I made a wrong decision by as we entered the resort we were mesmerized with the huge property, with all kind of games live music,fresh food, cultivation proved my decision right.thank you

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
WEST HILL RESOR... M, Director at Jeevan Village Adventure Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Greetings from Jeevan Village !

Thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback. We appreciate that you like the environment ,services & the food etc and my team was able to make your holidays memorable.

Reviews such as yours motivate us to add more facilities for our Guest.Thanks for recommending us to others.