Lowest prices for your stay
AU$200
Fully refundable before Thu, 7 Mar
Hotels.com
1,841 results
All reviews the river tram stop pleasant stay great spot staff were very helpful city melbourne balcony function parking courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2023

Great hotel
Great service
Well cooked food with a nice choice of dishes
Well located with a tram stop out side the entrance
The rooms are well appointed quiet and have a private balcony
We have been staying here for many years and can recommend to others

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pappi88
Tim Bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us, pappi88! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne. It is wonderful to know that you appreciated our great service and convenient location with a tram stop right outside the entrance. We are glad that you found our rooms well-appointed, quiet, and with a private balcony. We truly value your loyalty as a repeat guest and appreciate your recommendation to others. We hope to welcome you back for many more enjoyable stays in the future!
Regards

Reviewed 1 May 2023

Was the first time here because brother live there. Very clean and spacious. The sofa bed was very comfortable but the pillows are too soft. I didn’t like the exposed ceilings in the foyer and the carport is full of big piles of rubbish that I think look like a good fire accident.

Date of stay: April 2023

Dear Wintercolleen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay to visit your brother.

I was pleased to read that you generally enjoyed your stay. We have made good inroads in cleaning up the car park area & will continue to.

I will certainly share your comments with the team here.

Guest feedback means a great deal to the team.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2023

Have stayed many times before and this time for 4 nights. The first 3 nights were quiet but a wedding downstairs on the 4th night meant there was a lot of noise even after 11.00pm with people yelling on the balconies. Phoned reception but not interested. Mentioned to Duty Manager when we checked out next morning and he made no comment and did not not look up from computer. The checkout was impersonal and very rude. Amora needs to keep functions to daylight hours or decide if they are a function centre or a hotel. You can’t be both without sufficient sound proofing.

Date of stay: January 2023
Tim Bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2023

Dear Maryanne,

I sincerely apologise that the wedding that was booked on the weekend interrupted your stay with us. We have a no party policy in the accommodation rooms at the hotel & once you called the duty manager this should have been shut down straight away.

I can assure you that this is not the type of service that we aim for. I will follow up with the team. Please feel free to contact me on your next stay. I would like to offer you an upgrade as an apology.

I am confident that we can meet & even exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 December 2022 via mobile

This was a mid week stay at last minute and the Amora was great. Room came with off street parking and brekky for a little extra , but still economical for big city accommodation. Staff were friendly and efficient. If anyone wants to stay in the Richmond area of Melbourne, this is the place.

Room tip: Off street parking is available for a little extra
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 498rosh,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

I will certainly share your comments with the team here.

Guest feedback means a great deal to the team.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2022

One of the WORST hotel experiences ever had! Please, don't book!

Our Stay/Room
- Bed side tables were FILTHY. Had a layer of dust all over it!
- My wife and child (who both suffer from sever asthma), were triggered by the amount of dust that was all over the room. Window seals, curtains, bed side tables, EVERYTHING was dirty. Not sure how much cleaning happens at Amora.
- The carpet was just disgusting. So much so, that we did not put our small toddler on the floor/carpet once. Had to put a towel down (no blankets provided)
- Bath robes still had Makeup ALL OVER IT
- We found a pair of somebody’s socks under the bed.....
- Balcony was sooooo dirty. It was flooded with water. Couldn't even walk out there.

Dining at Amora
- A pathetic excuse for a ''restaurant"
- EXTREMELY overpriced. Complete rip-off
- My pasta was sloppy, overcooked and had ZERO flavour
- Chips were good. That's about it
- Staff looked constantly confused at basic requests
- We only ate here because it was raining and we didn't want to bring our kids out into the rain

Location
- The only thing that was good....

Never have I stayed at such a run-down, tired, disgustingly filthy hotel at TOP PRICE. What an ABSOLUTE RIP OFF! Felt more stressed and tired from having stayed here.

What a complete waste of money.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Anthmazzei,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay with us.

Clearly you did not have a good stay. I sincerely apologise for all that occurred during your stay.

This simply is not good enough. I take full responsibility for all that happens here at the hotel.

We have made several management changes & I am confident that we are improving in our Housekeeping department.

I would like to offer you a complimentary nights accommodation.

Please contact me on 03 9246 1246 or e bilstont@amora.melbourne. We will make it up to you & we do appreciate your feedback.