1,487 results
All reviews the river tram stop great location buffet breakfast spa suite pillow menu across the road bottle of wine pleasant stay front door business trip comfortable bed excellent stay a great place to stay easy access public transport would stay again
Reviewed 15 January 2017

I was down in Melbourne for a week. I was in Melbourne for the ConFurgence event hosted at the hotel. I enjoyed my room it was big clean and had a nice view in the courtyard. I loved the large balcony you don't get that feature at most places.

The staff set me up with a MyKi card so I could see the city. There is a tram stop right outside the hotel that goes direct into the city. The night staff helped me with change for the washing machine one night I was impressed. They made good cocktails at the hotel bar.

The bed was great and I had so may pillows. The shower was nice and strong with good water temperature. I liked that I had a French press coffee maker and ground coffee available in my room.

My only complaint was one of the lights in the bathroom did not work but that did not detract from my stay at all.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 506byronl
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear Byron,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay during the ConFergence conference .

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay & the conference.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Awesome stay - will be back next year - was here last year - just outside the city and a not too busy location. Stayed for ConFurgence (a furry con) and staff are always on the ball with helping out and understanding everyone's needs. Parking on site(very reasonable rates) is very helpful too.Tracks bar staff are very entertaining.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kogenta,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay at the Confurgence conference.

I was pleased to read that you again enjoyed your stay. (Awesome!)

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I stayed in the Amora for a full scale event after Christmas and NYE and the staff were professional, well organised and very friendly even though I could see that they were exhausted. The cleaning staff especially were golden because I saw some of the other rooms during my stay and as a cleaner myself they've got some pretty strong resolve.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank B866VNsamp

Dear B866VNsamp,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay & conference.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay & that the staff made your stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

If you like to be just outside the centre of a big city this small hotel is for you. Right on the tram lines and walking distance from the restaurant strip of Bridge road in Richmond. Nice sized rooms and friendly staff. Clean and great balconies. We had our usual 2 bedroom suite which has its own living room and two balconies. Great place for parties, Weddings etc too. I am the organiser of a large convention and we love coming back here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay & large conference .

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, particularly your comment regarding our friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Staying at the hotel for a convention and staying at the hotel made it just that much better. The room, the food and drinks, the space available and the staff were excellent. I can't wait to stay again at the hotel for the next year's convention.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Wolfsbane,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay to attend a conference.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.