1,462 results
All reviews the river tram stop great location buffet breakfast spa suite pillow menu across the road bottle of wine pleasant stay front door comfortable bed business trip excellent stay a great place to stay easy access public transport would stay again
Reviewed 11 January 2017

If you like to be just outside the centre of a big city this small hotel is for you. Right on the tram lines and walking distance from the restaurant strip of Bridge road in Richmond. Nice sized rooms and friendly staff. Clean and great balconies. We had our usual 2 bedroom suite which has its own living room and two balconies. Great place for parties, Weddings etc too. I am the organiser of a large convention and we love coming back here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tim_bilston, General Manager at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay & large conference .

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, particularly your comment regarding our friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Staying at the hotel for a convention and staying at the hotel made it just that much better. The room, the food and drinks, the space available and the staff were excellent. I can't wait to stay again at the hotel for the next year's convention.

Dear Wolfsbane,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay to attend a conference.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I am not rich I could not afford to eat here and they have nothing in the rooms even just a toaster and microwave would of made all the difference.
But no so I was stuck eating Mc Donald's most my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Toby,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologise if you found our food prices expensive.

Our One Bedroom Loft Apartments do have cooking facilities , so I suggest you book this room for your future stays. I am confident that this well meet your needs.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We stayed at this Hotel due to its location and decided to pay the extra for the Superior Riverview Spa Suite. We had booked well in advance and requested a room on as high a floor as possible ; the property is only 4 stories high so options were limited but we were allocated a room on the 1st floor. This was at the very front of the Hotel and meant our lounge room windows overlooked the tram stop right outside. This proved very noisy when ever a tram passed in either direction (about every 10 minutes). Despite being advised that there was free open air parking available when we made our booking , the only on site parking available was undercover at $20.00 per day. The Spa proved to be so noisy that we felt we could not use it except during the day as it would disturb other guests . While our stay was for 4 nights with check-out on Christmas day overall this was not a particularly good experience with noise being a major drawback. There are many options in the same area that may prove better value or a more relaxing and enjoyable experience.

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank Billc57

Dear Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay. We do have twelve Riverview suites. Three of which face Bridge rd. We will ensure that you are allocated a room away from Bridge rd on your next stay.

Our staff are always happy to relocate guests if the current room does not meet the guests expectations.

I am happy to make a booking for you at a discounted rate. Please contact me directly.

I am confident that we can meet & ever exceed your expectations should you wish to stay again.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Stayed on NYE '16..was very busy and was reasonable price considering the date, staff were friendly, hotel very clean, room was nice and was close to everything! We have stayed here before which is why we came back and we were very satisfied with our stay

Date of stay: December 2016

Dear Belizabethl,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne after your recent stay on New-Years Eve.

I was pleased to read that you again enjoyed your stay with us.