“Delicious Mexican in a beautiful setting”

Burritos y Taquitos Santa Fe Restaurante
Ranked #23 of 91 Restaurants in Lencois
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went out for a Mexican meal and this restaurant whilst we were in Lencois and we're pleasantly surprised. The restaurant overlooks the river with outdoor seating with a big awning above. We went early as we have a baby so there was no one else there but it seemed like there would be good atmosphere as there were candles on the tables and very friendly staff.

The food was really tasty and nice to have something different from Brazilian or Italian food. We had nachos which came with five different dips, a black bean and cactus burrito and a chicken burrito. The portions were big and good value for money.

The staff all spoke good English and the owner was very friendly. He's an American who has been living in lencois for 14 years.

Highly recommend if you're in Lencois.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Having travelled a lot in Mexico I was excited to try this place out. The settign is lovely by the river and the staff friendly but the burritos and tacos that we tried were tasty and close to 'real' Mexican but all were way too salty, which overpowered the flavours

1  Thank travla67
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

One of the best mexican food I never had, tacos and burritos were amazingly tasty, fresh and cheap.
With two maracuya caïpa your'e in heaven.
The place is also very nice , just by the river, too bad we were the only clients when we was there.

Thus restaurant must be known!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Having read the raving reviews in advance, I have to admit that I was rather disappointed by the food at this place - my Burrito struck me as average at best. Given the quality of the food I found the pricing rather ambitious. Loved the view over the river, though - in the end probably a better place for having some drinks (and maybe snacks) than a fully fledged dinner.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Ate at Burritos y Taquitos on a Sunday where most other restaurants are closed. The place is typically open till 10pm which is great as it allowed me to get back from my tour relax, change and then head out for dinner.

The restaurant was very simply decked out...a shame really as the terrace in the back overlooks the river and could be arrange and designed into something truly special.

I had chips (basically like a slightly denser version of lightly salted Doritos) which came with a selection of dips including guacamole, mashed up fried beans, chilli sauce and something that the waiter said was olives but tasted more like sweet peppers.

This was followed by the Burrito, I had a small portion which should fill up any individual. Unless you are known for eating super large portions, the small one should suffice.

The food tasted fine, with good portions and was filling. Starter + Burritos came to just shy of BRL 29.

Thank Gourmet Adventu... T