“Best food in Lencois”

Maria Bonita Casa de Massas
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We tried a few restaurants in Lencois and this was definitely the best one. We ate bruschetta as starters and main course we had the signature dish fettucini with gorgonzola. Very tasteful. Because it is at a crossing you can see the liveliness of terraces of other restaurants. Definitely recommend going here!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Very Nice place for a dinner with friends or even a romantic dinner. Pizza was delicious and the Pasta Da Maria was very very tasty!
The service was very nice too, thanks Alisson !
I would definitely come back at my next visit of Lençóis.
Ps: the caipirinha of passionfruit was crazy good!

Thank you Maria!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. The main signature dish is spectacular!!
The food was really delicious.
The staff was really nice and took care of me very well.
My friends arrived later and they all order he same after listening to my experience. Everybody very satisfied!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

It is an italian restaurant in the heart of Lençois. The Pasta and Pizza are very good, without any negative point to highlight. I ate a Spaghetti with Basil pesto sauce and zucchini. It was delicious!!! My friend ate a "house's best guess": grilled beef and spaghetti with cheese sauce, she liked very much. But as I do like Basil and vegetables, I have to suggest my plate's choice, the vegetarian spaghetti (my friend agrees with me). I didn't ate the pizza but for its appearance the taste should be delicious! I have to say: the street of the restaurant is a central point of gastronomy in this small city. The amazing energy of the turists and plenty of good brasilian music and street poets!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The service was outstanding and very fast. The food was ok. Average. I expected a little more, because it was so highly recommended by locals.