“Very nice restaurant”

Maria Bonita Casa de Massas
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I had the mushroom fettuccine that was amazing. My wife had the gorgonzola fettuccine which was also very good. The pasta came with a tenderloin stake that was perfectly cooked. Service was great and the atmosphere of the restaurant is very nice. Very good option in Lençóis.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

In this place you will enjoy some good cooking. More expensive than others, but if you look for good food it certainly is the best place in town.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

we have our dinner here.
delicious and well presented.
different presentation, they really have something different!!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

It shouldn't be too hard to mess up pasta, but I had some stuffed lasagna and the whole dish was quite dry. My husband ordered a dish off of the "Pasta" menu and it didn't even come with any pasta, it was just meat and vegetables. We much more preferred their sister restaurant, Lampiao.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

We had these 2 delicious pasta. I can assure you that it's even better then Italy.

Staff is very nice and location is just perfect.