“Amazing”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We come here almost every week and the food and the service is exceptionnal. Everything from the menu is tasty and special.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Took visitors from out of town there for dinner. Two couples. We ordered three different meals (one repeat). From soup to dessert all were properly cooked, well plated, delicious flavours. Not the first time we've eaten there and always we've found it more than satisfying!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Very good food. Very fast. I am going there since 2005 always being satisfied
I strongly recommended it

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Simple cuisine, fresh products, good service and very good price ! Small restaurant. Different than the usual thai AND you bring your wine !

1  Thank CapeCod77
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

I went with my daughter and my wife. We liked the food, but the best thing is the service and the kindness of the waitress, who was always smiling.

We will go back.