“May 13, 2017”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Thank you so much to the owners, Pasquale and Karine for making our event so memorable. Best meat ever, nice decor, and most of all-amazing service. Our guests were impressed with the food and service. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Train 344 offers a quaint setting, good for a romantic meal or for a group gathering. I found the service was very good despite the large group present. Of course, I expected a slightly longer wait due to the size of our party but everything went very smoothly. Beer on tap was cold, hors-d'oeuvres were tasty and original, the main course was well done and presented. Location is a bit more difficult for out-of-towners but it is well positioned next to the Rosemère golf course. My colleagues all enjoyed their meals. Restaurant is very modern, well-decorated, and clean.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I booked meal with the spa together. Spend $150+, but the meal is just so so. Not worth the money. Will never go to this restaurant again. Even the dessert is not good. I only eat a Little of the dessert and my meal, but service said I cannot take out. And the background music is too noise like you are in pub. All over, bad experience and expensive.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

My fiancé and I celebrated our engagement party at Train 344. Pasquale and his wife Karine were very welcoming and super accommodating with everything that we asked for.
The setting of the restaurant was very beautiful, elegant and rustic.
The service was excellent with no complaints or negative remarks from any of our guests.
The food was also delicious. We highly recommend the aged Black Angus steak (they age it in house) and gnocchi.
Just an unforgettable evening overall. We are both so happy everything turned out so well.

Thank you to the entire Train 344 family, you guys are awesome!!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

A big Thanks to Pasquale and Karine for welcoming us in their charming restaurant and organizing a beautiful and memorable baptism. We celebrated our daughter's baptism last weekend and I still can't get over how amazing it was. I've organized many parties and corporate events and this is restaurant is in my top favourites. From day one when I had diner with my hubby two years ago, I always said one day I would plan a party here. Most of my family and friends are from East end of Mtl and they were very happy of this new discovery. All my guests really enjoyed the place and especially the food. Pasquale helped me put together a nice and different menu for our guests. Some of the food we had: Mac n cheese with porchetta, Poutine "deluxe" station, salmon tartare, homemade gnocchi that were the best I've ever had and fresh fish, veal bavette and their incredible black angus 1855 aged 28days! I'm not a meat lover and I had the meat and enjoyed every bite. It was tender, juicy and very tasty. Best meat I've ever had. The restaurant has a simple but yet elegant look that compliments the amazing food. I've been a few times for diner and what made me decide to organize a party there was a few things; the freshness and quality of the food, the look of the restaurant, the welcoming chef/owner Pasquale and the fact that we had the restaurant to ourselves! Yes, that is very hard to find! We were 30people and the entire restaurant was just for us. It felt like the restaurant was tailored around our party. He removed the tables not used so we had lots of place and it felt like a private party. Very rare to find a resto who will open on a Sunday (because they r closed on Sundays) for small party and not squize other parties the same day so he can make extra $$. Pasquale is very down to earth, listens to your requests but still prvides his suggestions and delivers what you ask. What we discussed when planning the party is exactly what we got. I was able to enjoy my evening because i knew everything was well taken care of. I didn't have to be after him for something forgotten (as often it happens at other resto). Im happy to share my experience because it's worth the visit. I can keep writing but I think I've covered the main points. Hope you get the chance to experience and enjoy what I experienced. I wish the restaurant lots of success for many years.