“Great Food, just not great for breakfast”
Review of Toi Moi Et Cafe

Toi Moi Et Cafe
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Rosemere
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I love the coffee here, probably the best in a 20 mile radius.
Tartar is fantastic, soups are great and the salads are delicious.
I often go for desert and coffee, quality is great.
Not the cheapest place to eat, but the quality is great.
Waiting staff is volatile, from one month to the other, new staff is in place.
Breakfast is very disappointing. I tried it 3 times, in my opinion, stick with Lunch and Supper.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the experience. Service was perfect.. Accommodated my garlic allergy with no problem.Food was really good. Highly recommend the restaurant .

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I have probably been at Toi et Moi cafe about a dozen times since 2011 and I have to say that the atmosphere and the employees were amazing. Very helpful, cheerful, professional, we were always greeted with a smile and the staff always treated us great.. Keep up the good work, you're all amazing.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Great food - priced properly - located in a nice area - very warm decoration - Love the place - reuturning with business client all the time!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

A friend insisted that I try this place for breakfast with her. I did not find they had much choices on the menu, very few omelettes and when I got it was quit runny. I don't send back any food to the kitchen ( in fear they might do something to it lol ) therefore, I scooped what I could from it. Although they make very good cafe au lait and they have different flavors and types of milk., place is well decorated very modern. Otherwise, I would not make this place as one of my breakfast places. but would go for dessert and coffee