“Great night out!”
Review of Restaurant Scala20

Restaurant Scala20
Ranked #8 of 62 Restaurants in Rosemere
Price range: USD 15 - USD 38
Description: The new Scala 20 location offers a refreshing ambiance where you'll be able to enjoy a family atmosphere, contemporary decor and fine cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients. Bring your own wine and come savour our excellent Italian inspired meals as well as pizzas now baked in our wood fired oven. ***BRING YOUR OWN WINE***
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I've gone there many times for dinner with friends and we have always had a great time. The food and service is always very good.

1  Thank SophM2018

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I booked at scala last week to celebrate my fathers birthday. Everything went amazing from the second we got in to the second we got out! The service was outstanding, very nice and caring waiter. Came often to see if we were ever in need of anything. Most of my family ordered the bavette plate which was amazing. My mother ordered the salad with chicken and my girlfriend ordered the shrimp plate. All ate well and the portions were very generous. The food presentation is unique (especially for entrées : cold cuts plate). Also ordered their homemade crème brûlée, A MUST TRY. very cozy atmosphere that contributed to the best anniversary celebration i could have orchestrated for my father! Will definitely come back!!!

1  Thank Rami C
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Food AMAZING, Atmosphere GREAT, service EXCELLENT! What a great evening, we are for sure coming back!

2  Thank thalia m
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Absolutely amazing! Had an amazing time, food was delicious and service was amazing. I will be going back there for sure!!

1  Thank mimomaria
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This place is absolutely outstanding!! Ive been countless times and have nothing but great things to say. The food is beyond fantastic, the service is excellent and the atmosphere is lovely. I highly recommend this restaurant!!!!!!

1  Thank alexandrademosthene