“AWFUL!!! ”

Add it.
Jr's Ranch House
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Walkerton
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We just ate at this restaurant and felt compelled to leave a bad review. Avoid a terrible meal and experience. Firstly the owner and his wife (who cooked the food and was not wearing a hair net with long hair) sat right across from our table to listen to our conversation, while a lady sitting across from them, who I presume was a regular, was clipping her fingernails. Our food came and we had ordered a simple dish, club house and fries. My husband who has worked in the food industry for 6 years, still cannot figure out how they made the fries, they appeared to be fried some time ago and then reheated in a microwave, they were dry and stale. The chicken was fried in a frying pan with butter and the bacon was a disgrace. We are now chewing a pack of gum to get rid of the terruble after taste. We will not be returning to the restaurant again.

1  Thank Adele C

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I eat there often. Always seem to have a special that I like. Simple good food and generous portions. Hamburgers are my favorite

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Try to come here for lunch whenever I'm working in town. Awesome homemade burgers, with awesome company. All day breakfast and fish and chips great too.

Highly recommended stopping here for lunch. Unfortunately, they are closed on Mondays.

1  Thank Devin P
Reviewed 27 October 2016

If you like muffins and squares then you should try JRs...they make great muffins, my favorite is the apple spice, but like the others as well. Sunday Buffett is good, not always stocked well, but it doesn't take long and they stock it, everything from main course breakfast to lunch choices as well as fruit and cakes. Very reasonably priced.

1  Thank joannehedley
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Very old dusty dirty place, 5 of us wanted breakfast buffet, not much to chose from. And had to wait for buffet to be replenished. We eat at different times. Prices were high for crappy food and service WILL NOT BACK

1  Thank localfamily391