“Good ole Colonel's Chicken”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Walkerton
Reviewed 29 July 2017

You remember that taste from yesteryear! I never order any of the new stuff and I don't go often. But it is a great standby that we all enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I like to stop here on my way to Point Clark when visiting family. Perfect location - the staff is friendly - the chicken is good

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2016

This is your typical KFC. Take out only as there is no inside seating. Menu and quality of the food typical of KFC. I go here when I get the craving for the chicken. Prices have been going up, so not the cheapest fast food. No toonie meal anymore.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

here is ur average kfc and u have picnic tables outside this place is found on ur way to mildmay on corner of highway 4 and 9

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Small chicken restaurant - no room to sit and eat - just a grab and go spot. Typical KFC outlet. Not my first or 2nd choice in town.

Date of visit: October 2015