“Good food. Friendly service.”
Review of Old Joe's Cabin

Old Joe's Cabin
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Walkerton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friday night, it's was quite busy. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Food was good. Would try this place again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

It was a Friday night, the place was about half full. It was our first visit as a result of a hotel recommendation. One table of 8 was very, very loud and we found it annoying. So did others. It was about 8:30 PM, so I ordered a beer and the nachos. The beer was cold and enjoyable. However the bottom half of my nacho basket was all tiny pieces of nachos. It was like the kitchen just dumped the rest of the bag my order. Not good! Not sure I would go back.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

First let me say we are not an easy group. There are little kids. My mom is 92 and I am in a wheelchair. And we were a group eight. The kids menu always has something good on it. Wait staff--particularly Sherry--always greet us and get the kids set up quickly. She makes excellent menu selections too. Service is fast and attentive. Menu choices are generous and tasty. Old Joe's signature beer continues to be a hit. The restaurant is so mobility friendly! We always go to Old Joe's when we're in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We have enjoyed this restaurant many times, with great service from a cheerful staff... just the right amount of attention without being invasive, and always very good food! No complaints, and also is clean.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Tried the seafood fettuccine special with garlic bread and cheese. The fettuccine was swimming in sauce and unfortunately was way too much. Because of the sauce you could not get a good taste of the seafood except for the salmon. There was a good assortment of seafood in the dish and I believe it would have been delicious if the sauce wasn't so overwhelming.

The garlic bread and cheese was good, kinda like anywhere else you would try.

The service was prompt and efficient.

The atmosphere is nice and I would return to try something else.