“relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

emloled
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“relaxing”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

First impression of viking villa wow what a lovely place to stay perfect for myself my partner and my daughter very local to the beach shops restaurants good security gates as you go into the court yard which are kept locked all times we needed a relaxing holiday which is what we got the villa was well equipped like coming from home to home plenty of towels,wendy the house keeper met at at the villa on arival I have to say she was very patient with us as we got delayed when ariving so ended up ariving later than expected once we arrived wendy showed us around the villa and how things worked and were to park the car we had a wanderfull relaxing stay at the villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How relaxing and peacefull it was
Liked least: loved everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for your kind comments. I will pass on your positive message to Wendy our housekeeper, I am sure she also will appreciate the positive feed back. Please do try and visit again.
hillybear...
kent uk
“Mrs”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed here with my brother, sister in law and partner for 4 nights and we loved it. Bungalow immaculate, fantastic location and we enjoyed our stay .

8 Oct 2016
Thank you so much for your review, I am so pleased the bungalow was suitable and comfortable for you. I do hope you are able to return. Kind Regards Lynda
Janet L
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great family holiday villa”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I visit Broadstairs for a week every year with my daughter and 2 grandsons.
We love Broadstairs for its quaint traditional charm.
The accommodation was very clean, bright and well presented. It contained everything you would need for a family holiday. The situation was perfect with the beach, shops and restaurants close by.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The situation
Liked least: The property became very hot
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Aug 2016
Thank you Janet for your positive comments I totally agree with you about Broadstairs being so quaint. I hope you will return to Viking Villa next year. Kind Regards Lynda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing