“Tasty over time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We visited for a special occasion. When I booked, I was asked if we were celebrating anything which was nice. The menu has great choices and offers whole pages for vegetarian, gluten free, vegan and children's menus. We had some nachos to share-delicious indeed. From ordering to starters was 50 mins and to main course was an hour and a half. We were given updates on when the food should arrive which made the wait a bit easier. Varied main courses from the steak and rib combo,to burgers, hotdogs and chilli nachos. All piping hot and tasty. Allow time to enjoy this restaurant otherwise you might feel a bit grumpy. Ps, there was no room for dessert but I would've had the key lime pie!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Auntiebarnes

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Now doing a special breakfast, loads to choose from, good value, nice food and good service, friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

This is a great place to eat in Broadstairs and would recommend it to anyone visiting. Great service, food was excellent and fairly priced.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

me and my family visited broadstairs during folk week, as we do every year. this year we decided to check out raindells an American diner in the centre on town.
first impressions where fantastic as we where greeted by one of the owners who throughout our time there made us feel welcomed and accomadated with anything we asked. looking at the menu the first thing that caught my eye is that all food is cooked fresh an May take a little longer to come out because of that. me and my wife decided to go for the raindells special cocktail which I would recommend to any cocktail lover. now for the important bit the food lol, we went for the Cajun prawns and wow, the prawns where fantastic.now to the mains, I went for the statue of liberty burger and my wife had the prawn fajitas.and again both where cooked to perfection and tasted lovely. even our kids loved the food and they are quite picky eaters so that's always a plus for me when they enjoy resturant food. I've seen a few comments on here complaining about waiting for food but raindells isn't a fast food restaurant, as it states in the menu the food is cooked from fresh. Me and my family haven't stopped talking about how good the food was and would highly recommend raindells to everyone. Dan and family

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly welcome was a good start to a very satisfactory meal. Good range on menu. We chose a vegan pasta bake , but were offered alternative cheese if we wanted as the meal is popular across all groups. Very tasty. Attentive but not intrusive staff.
This diner is obviously popular, as a regular group arrived while we were there.
Would definitely visit again.