“Fantastic meal”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I visited this restaurant with my husband and another couple, initially planning to have a small meal but we were tempted by the fixed price menu and were very glad that we did as the food was excellent as was the service. The restaurant itself is splendid too and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Delightful little place with great food with a local Catalan flavor. 6Q, I understand, is a play on words that is the owner's name. He was most accommodating, service wonderful and the food excellent. 6Q was recommended by a long time visitor and she was spot on. Check the hours that they are open as I recall they were not what one would expect.

q

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Wow, I didn’t realize that there we’re still places like this around. Amazing food and great service. Although there was a language barrier, the staff goes out of their way to make it work. Really old fashion service, with a smile and great service at the table. The menu is small, but that’s just the whole point, there are many restaurants that can learn from this one. Love at first bite. Thanks 6Q, it was a nice dinner and experience. You simply fall in love with this place.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Went here for lunch and were positively surprised at the level of quality considering the price. The food was very good and the service very nice. The place itself is so beautiful. I would definitely recommend going here!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My favorite place in Canet, just awesome stuff, affordable and delicious food. Everytime I go there I am surprised. The weekday menu is just wonderful. If you are a foodie, go for it!