All reviews road noise fantastic boutique hotel compared to other places the hotel manager bread crumbs cakes breakfast buffet is terrace room pici pasta comfortable beds next morning an amazing view spent three nights here wonderful wine close to town swimming pool one of a kind
Reviewed 7 September 2015

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel while traveling through Tuscany last week. After a long drive we were greeted with soft jazz playing in the lobby. Warm and friendly welcome at the front desk. We were given a drink and encouraged to relax by the pool and enjoy the views. Room was very comfortable with our own private fenced yard with a table. Beautiful views. Extremely clean including the swimming pool. Around hotel and swimming pool were several chairs and tables to read or have a picnic.would love to return and stay again in this peaceful setting. Excellent breakfast with fresh fruit, quiche and pasteries. We brought our little dog who was greeted like a patron too despite making a loud fuss over the local kitten.

Room tip: Bring wine and cheese and have a picnic outside table with beautiful views!
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2015

We stayed here for two nights in late July. The setting is gorgeous on the outskirts of Montalcino, with a commanding view of the rolling Tuscan hills in the national park. Our room was a good size with efficient air conditioning - a must in Tuscany in the summer. The hotel has a really good restaurant, with a good selection of local wine. There is a large pool area, which was an unexpected bonus. Good value for the time of year and the staff were very friendly. Only downside was that the bed was a bit firm for me and I did not sleep well on the first night. Would nonetheless recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We booked a room last minute in that hotel. The place was great. It's entirely new and done with style. It changes from the typical italian decoration you find in most hotels. The pool area is beautiful and quiet. It's only 1,5km from Montalcino centre which makes it easy to go out for dinner. Definitely a place I would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2015

This hotel is nestled off a main road in Montalcino. It was easy to get to, if you don't mind the windy roads. The hotel itself is very beautiful with a small lobby. When the reservations were originally made I made a special request for my parents to have a room with access to the lift due to my mom's walking ability. They replied a few weeks later with a comment that this accommodation would be no problem. When we arrived at the hotel they informed us they had a problem with their lift and had upgraded my mother's room due to it being on the ground floor and put my husband and I on the second floor. The rooms were spacious and were updated with modern bathrooms. The pool was fabulous as well, very pleasant water and great shade/sun access- depending on what you are interested in. The bar inside the lobby is small but has most of what you could want, wine, beer, cocktails, ect.
The dinner- oh my goodness. I usually do not go to hotel restaurants due to better options outside of the hotel walls but I was very happy we ate at this restaurant. We ordered appetizers comprising of gazpacho and antipasti plate- both of which were amazing! We had main dishes as well as pasta and dessert. All was amazing and gourmet! We ordered two bottles of brunello- amazing!! Breakfast was great- many options and had a wonderful quiche. I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends/family staying in Montalcino!

Room tip: Ground floor garden rooms are large and have a large sitting area outside
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Audgngr
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Very nice and very clean hotel, on top off a hill, 1 km from center of Montalcino. Private free parking. Free wifi in the hotel. Breakfast ok, also a smal restaurant + bar. Owners and staff very kind and helpfull. Swimmingpool clean and ok. Rooms a bit small, but ok. Great region !

• Trip type: Travelled with friends