“WEBSITE IS APPALLING, SHOP IS SUPERB”

Enoteca Bruno Dalmazio
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in Montalcino
Cuisines: Deli
Description: the right place to test wine..more than 3000 labels!Enjoy your aperitif!
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been using this shop to buy wine on trips to Tuscany for a number of years. It’s one of the best wine shops anywhere with a GREAT selection of Tuscan and other Italian wines, some French surprises as well. I love the shop, the staff are really helpful.

However the website is AWFUL. Impossible to load on a mobile phone, badly laid out, heavy in data requirements etc. Come on Dalmazio folk, sort this out please!!!! Some of us like to plan our pleasures.....

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018

First let me say that Silvia and Claudio were absolutely the best. My wife and I recently returned from Italy after attending our sons wedding at the Villa Podernovo. One of the many things that we had to do was to provide drinks for the reception, and that is were their wine shopped really shined. I had sent them my sons menu and within days they had made several suggestions for pairing wines with the menu I provided. Not only did they provide pairings but also sent descriptions of each wine so we could make the best decision possible. I believe Claudio actually hand delivered our order to the villa for us, what terrific service. Even though wine and beer may be just one small part of planning a wedding, it was their professionalism, and attention to detail that made it a real pleasure to work with them. Everyone was very pleased with the wines that were provided, and I would highly recommend them. Thank you again for your part in making our sons wedding a great time for all.
Galindo's
Ludlow, Ma.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank kennethg412
Reviewed 27 October 2017

If you're in Montalcino, you probably like Tuscan wines. This store has it all and then some. Any delicacy made in Montalcino -- olive oil, jams, honey -- you can find it here. The staff also will pack items for shipping or for packing in your suitcase.

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank DCDonna
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We didn't eat or taste anything here although it appeared you could. It was like a treasure trove of wine! The biggest wine shop I've seen in Tuscany with knowledgeable staff who spoke good English and, importantly for me, weren't pushy. Competitive shipping charges too, just note the charge is the same whether you ship 1 bottle or 24 as they send the same size box regardless. This place really made me lament not being significantly rich!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Superb wine store! Bruno is amazing. Service and knowledge is exceptional. Go with Franco wine tours!

Date of visit: August 2017