“Yes or no?!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I actually had a good dinner there. I ordered gnocchi which is one of my fav pasta and it was super tasty. The problem was that my friends ordered different pastas and they were pretty dried..... one of my friends said that they probably cooked pasta and fish separate and then put them together.... but I had a good dinner and I was satisfied so I will go back!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Back again quite some time after our first visit we enjoyed the second as much as the first.
Very attentive service in attractive surroundings right on the beach.
The food was good and well presented, we all picked fish or seafood.
How long until the third visit I wonder.....

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We found this place by chance and will be back often! The location is very nice, on the beach and with a big parking lot.
The seafood was very good, spiedini di calamari were the best.
The ambiance was very perfect, elegant but not presumptuous.
And last but not least our server was superb. Always smiling and ready to anticipate our every need!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We were introduced to this beachside restaurant one evening by some of our Italian family who live locally. Great location on the beach with a very contemporary feel and wonderful seafood. Friendly and welcoming service.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

We went for an evening meal so didn't get to enjoy the sea view, but the Frito misto and pan fried amberjack were both excellent. Good value too, with 3 courses and wine coming in at under €30 a head.. Well worth a visit.