Its difficult to add to what all the reviews have said about this hotel, it deserves its reputation simply for the service - they really go the extra mile. One guest there asked where the bus-stop
was for Amalfi about 20 minutes away, he didn't just tell them where it was he took them all the way to their destination in his own car but this was the sort of thing they did several times every day. Whatever they could do to help they would.......
This is apart from the location and the views, the photos don't do justice to the breathtaking landscape. You can watch fishing boats, millionaires yachts, tankers, cruise ships and more travelling across the bay, or take a walk down to the bottom of the fjord where there are a few fishermans cottages and a little beach where you can swim, though its quite a climb back up the steps.
All the guests seemed so content and everybody ate at the hotel nearly every night in the restaurant. As my brother said you could easily spend a month relaxing there and taking little day trips to the many little towns and villages - including Amalfi and Positano, or some of the many breathtaking walks or boat trips to the islands of Capri or Ischia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OUR KITCHEN Typical Amalfi cuisine Menus to choose between 3/1 and 3/2 Pasta and homemade desserts always provided Fish Celiac menus, vegans and vegetarians, panoramic dining room, extensive wine list, waiter service. Breakfast: donuts, pies and homemade cakes, biscuits, sweet pastries, cereals and muesli, honey and jam, Nutella, fruit salad, yogurt, cold cuts, ham, toast, omelettes, boiled or scrambled eggs, juice, coffee espresso and cappuccino, different types of tea. THE HOTEL AND ITS SERVICES For ceremonies Gym, Jacuzzi Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel Scooter in hotel, boat trips, private parking, shuttle service, bar, garden. Rooms (recently refurbished): balcony with sea view, air conditioning, hair dryer, terry towels, bathroom with shower, double glazing, mini bar, free wi-fi, telephone, family rooms, rooms for disabled, LCD TV, TV Satellite. WE FOR CHILDREN Meat and vegetable broths vegetable passed Pastine Fresh milk High chairs at the table, cots and sides Room, 5 TV channels for children and Satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. , TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holidays Fico d'India reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel Furore
- Holidays Fico D'India Furore, Italy - Amalfi Coast