All reviews dorm room clean rooms the ground floor rhodos town pleasant stay mini market hostel accommodation airport mum mama stove greek balcony mosquitoes fridge taxi
Reviewed 16 July 2018

- Find another hotel instead of Vivian Studios. It’s more like a motel then a hotel.
- Vivian and her mother are the only highlight. They're both very helpful but lets don't forget about that they’re both here for business. I heard that they tried to put a customer into their staff dorm room when she was not feeling right with a room at the ground floor. and I was totally understand. the room at the ground floor is full of bad odor from the drains and toilet. she couldn't sleep at night and nighter do us.
- If you have to make a deal with Vivian studios. Pick a room upstairs not at the ground floor. Make that sure when you are going to make a booking. It’s not worth for the ground floor at all, no matter how cheap it is.
- Be prepared everything in the room are dusty and sticky. I say that for the room that I paid more and the room that my friends stay at the ground floor.
- Those staff works in Vivian studios are here for working holidays. They were cheap to hire and not well trained. Don’t expect too much from them.
- if you are not all in budget. Why not give another hotel a try besides of Vivian Studios?
- It’s not all bad but not worth it

Room tip: upstairs with dust or just leave
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with nice and clean rooms. The area was quiet, with small streets. The staff was very welcoming and helpful, and let us check in at 6am. They also let us borrow an umbrella etc for the beach. We were very happy with our stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melina B
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Our room was relativly big, we even had a spare bed. We were very happy to have Air Conditiones in our room, because it was extremely hot in the afternoons. The best thing was propably balcony were we always had our breakfast. There is a stove and a refrigerator in the room. But only one not very sharp knife and two spoons. We did cook, but it wasn´t really ideal. It would be great to make more cutlery and plates available. Unfortunately the refrigerator wasn´t very clean, and very noisy (which isn´t great at night).
The beach is 15 minutes away when you walk. When its hot it seems like a looong trip :). The beach was loaded with people, but I guess that´s normal. Pepple (stone) beach by the way. You can rent a deck chair at the beach for 10euros a day. (I totally recommend that).
The bus to Rhodos city is 5 minutes away and easy to find. Just don´t expect it to be punctual, but it comes every 15min (or was it 30? don´t remember). Rhodos town is a very beautiful town with a very beautiful port, some museums, a lot of shops and retaurants and a beach.
In the town of Vivian Studios there are a lot of nice restaurants to eat and the small town is very charming. After a few days we felt at home. It is perfect to spend a week with good friends or family under the sun and with nice food.
Just be prepared that there are tourist everywhere. But who could blame them? Greece is beautiful, greek people are very friendly and everybody loves the sun. Right?

Vivian Studios is perfect or people who travel on a budget and who don´t expect a perfect hotel room with room service. It´s more like staying in a house of friends.
In the end there is only one thing which counts: Travel with the right people and stay positive ;)
I wish you a great trip!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Vivian was amazing, she made sure she went above and beyond for her visitors, and helped in anyway she could. Without the amazing conversation with Vivian had with my travel buddy and I, we wouldn't have had such an amazing last day while in Greece! The place was perfect for what we needed as well!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had a lovely stay at the Studios!
Vivian and her mum, as well as the staff, were very helpful if you had an issue, needed some recommendation or help with the locals!
I was also lucky enough to be there at the same time as a lively vubch of people, with which I spent most evenings/nights drinking and talking on the terrace!
The island is the perfect size to keep you busy and give you time to relax, however short or long your stay may be!

Date of stay: September 2017