All reviews dorm room the ground floor bus stop mama accommodation rhodes mum mosquitoes holiday fridge taxi sea greece
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Our room was relativly big, we even had a spare bed. We were very happy to have Air Conditiones in our room, because it was extremely hot in the afternoons. The best thing was propably balcony were we always had our breakfast. There is a stove and a refrigerator in the room. But only one not very sharp knife and two spoons. We did cook, but it wasn´t really ideal. It would be great to make more cutlery and plates available. Unfortunately the refrigerator wasn´t very clean, and very noisy (which isn´t great at night).
The beach is 15 minutes away when you walk. When its hot it seems like a looong trip :). The beach was loaded with people, but I guess that´s normal. Pepple (stone) beach by the way. You can rent a deck chair at the beach for 10euros a day. (I totally recommend that).
The bus to Rhodos city is 5 minutes away and easy to find. Just don´t expect it to be punctual, but it comes every 15min (or was it 30? don´t remember). Rhodos town is a very beautiful town with a very beautiful port, some museums, a lot of shops and retaurants and a beach.
In the town of Vivian Studios there are a lot of nice restaurants to eat and the small town is very charming. After a few days we felt at home. It is perfect to spend a week with good friends or family under the sun and with nice food.
Just be prepared that there are tourist everywhere. But who could blame them? Greece is beautiful, greek people are very friendly and everybody loves the sun. Right?

Vivian Studios is perfect or people who travel on a budget and who don´t expect a perfect hotel room with room service. It´s more like staying in a house of friends.
In the end there is only one thing which counts: Travel with the right people and stay positive ;)
I wish you a great trip!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Vivian was amazing, she made sure she went above and beyond for her visitors, and helped in anyway she could. Without the amazing conversation with Vivian had with my travel buddy and I, we wouldn't have had such an amazing last day while in Greece! The place was perfect for what we needed as well!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had a lovely stay at the Studios!
Vivian and her mum, as well as the staff, were very helpful if you had an issue, needed some recommendation or help with the locals!
I was also lucky enough to be there at the same time as a lively vubch of people, with which I spent most evenings/nights drinking and talking on the terrace!
The island is the perfect size to keep you busy and give you time to relax, however short or long your stay may be!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2017

As a solo traveler looking for a budget bed that is not a dorm bed, this one came out first. I was positively surprised when I arrived! The rooms are very homely and well designed. Good facilities. Also, Vivian is very kind! Don't expect a 24/7 reception as this is a small familiy buisiness, but you can call Vivian when you need her and she'll do the best she can. I even came back a few days later cause my first experience was so good!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Vivian was extremely helpful and freindly! She helped us figure out everything we needed to know for are trip threw some of the islands and getting around Rhodes .The accommodation was really good being awesome value with good facilities and rooms, we had a nice balcony with a beautiful bougainvillea growing up the side which we were very happy about. Vivian studios was a most pleasant stay for myself and partner.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple