“Greek big mac”
Review of McDonalds Rhodes

McDonalds Rhodes
Ranked #381 of 501 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

When you have had enough of Greek food and are craving western junk food this is the place for you.

Positively there is a separate cafe area and air con, also a small upstairs play area to keep your kids busy.

Fodder was typical Mac Does menu but with the local variation of the Greek Big Mac, a sort of pitta variation with lamb patties.

Just what the little kids needed after a fortnight of Greek salad and gyros.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Once you have had your fill of the 'old town' and the typical Greek fayre you might want something familiar and McDonalds in Rhodes has the usual menu at decent prices. The restruant is easy to find and is very comfortable with good air conditioning.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

29/07/17 @ 7.50pm myself and my friend (Irish) decided to grab a bite in Mc Donalds. There was two employees at the counter and two clear queues. When it was our turn to be served two ignorant girls slid along the counter from behind a pillar and moved into being served next. I called out and addressed the the staff member at the till pointing out we had been queueing like others. Her response utterly shocked me "they were waiting" I cut in and told her "we were queueing". The staff member ignored and proceeded to serve the girls. Both myself and my friend left immediately.
I was very shocked that such a reputable restaurant would demonstate such poor organisation and etiquette towards its customers. In any functioning and hospitable service linear queueing exists such that all are being respected from employee to customer. Nevertheless in Rhodes queueing doesnt exist and rudeness & lack of social etiqutte is the order of the day. Very disappointed. I think staff training day needed.

1  Thank Rachael P
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Visited for a quick burger on the way to get the coach back to faliraki, there were beggars that came up to you inside the restaurant while eating , they Print the toilet code on the receipt so not just any one can use the toilet which is a good idea, the toilets are upstairs & as me & my partner went into our toilets the young beggar girl was in the ladies & the vile older beggar man was in the male toilet stopping people from leaving & grabbing people's bags to try & look inside & take your stuff the staff are not interested in the customers safety DO NOT GO TO THE TOILET ALONE OR LET YOUR CHILDREN GO ALONE IT IS NOT SAFE!!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We have visited this branch before. However on this occasion all we wanted was the plain and simple hamburger and cheeseburger. The staff member said medium and we thought she meant drinks so said ok but she ordered us the standard mac burgers at triple the price. Whilst we were waiting she then was laughing with another member of staff about changing our order and blaming it on the language barrier. Come on Mcdonalds most resturants have automatic ordering facitities we will not visit here again if the staff are encouraged to do this. SHAME ON YOU.