This quaint and artistically furnished hostelry sits conveniently in the heart of the Old Town, a stone’s throw from the main sights. Housed in a former mansion, the rooms are all eclectically designed and themed on Ottoman culture. Appealing to lovers of art and fashion, Nikos & Takis caters to travellers of taste and style. Restaurants and shops all within a two-minute walk.
It's all the things in the title of this review, but it is ultimately very, very pleasant and this reviewer never tires of visiting. It's shy, demure and almost hidden from streetside sight, but has location, location, location. For choice, there are three named rooms and five named suites as follows: Marokino and Medieval, Knights, Ontas, Bosporus and Tzami. The larger suites are Fashion Privé and Grand Master. This reviewer has sampled a couple and can report that they were very comfortable and welcoming after a hard day on the cobbles of the Old Town.
Breakfast (quiet, oh so quiet!) is taken on the banana leaf-shaded patio and if you must, you may connect your tablet, or phone to the free Wi-Fi service. There's no lunch or dinner service, but who needs it when there are so many fine diners within a Knight's breath or a spear's trajectory.
If you are a solo traveller, a romantic couple, or newly-wed and want the sequestered privacy of an atmospheric boutique hotel, yet be next to the action, Nikos and Takis is worth more than a look at. If you have kids, then maybe look elsewhere, but if you are a kid at heart and love a little fantasy, then do come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes, Greece