We have just returned from 7 nights at this hotel. We picked it as our holiday was to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary, we wanted something luxurious but not large and unfriendly. From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble, Vangelis is there for your every need. Eleanore who serves breakfast with a smile each morning is also great for information about the area. The Greek yoghurt at breakfast is sublime with walnuts and honey. Eggs whichever way you like, bread, jam, pastries and tea/coffee. Now our room, the Tzami suite, was luxurious. We looked out over the Grand Masters Palace and although tourists were passing just a few feet below it was silent, a sanctuary in the middle of Old Town. The bed was extremely comfortable, the sofas were too. There’s more than enough storage space, a fridge and TV should you want it. The bathroom has a jacuzzi bath and a shower attachment to use in the bath. Piped music if you want and air con. The hotels terrace is where you have breakfast and can enjoy limited drinks in the evenings, it’s beautifully furnished and planted with views to the harbour and cruise liners. There are steps up to the hotel and to some rooms. We loved returning to our room for a rest before heading out to dinner. Vangelis’s tip of Mama Sophia’s was spot on and we ate here more than anywhere else, we are now in their address book too! The food ( traditional Greek) was delicious along with some extremely good red wine. The setting under the clock tower is wonderful on a warm summers evening. We were totally relaxed and have vowed to return. It’s not modern but it’s luxurious and very personal. So much nicer than the larger hotels outside of the Old Town. If you want, luxury, small and friendly with personal service this is the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes, Greece