“Food is great, service not so much”
Review of La Falirala

La Falirala
Ranked #38 of 123 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Family Run Buisiness.
Description: Family Run Buisiness.
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The pizzas are made by an Italian to perfection. The carbonara is not too oily and leaves a nice taste in the mouth after. Good place to eat whatever time of day, whether for lunch and watch the sea or dinner and overlook Faliraki centre.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Best food ive eaten anywhere in the world. Excellent service by Vasilis, very friendly service, excellent varied menu choice, food cooked freshly to order. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Having been to faliraki now for 3 years, we new where to eat and had eaten here last year. However this place is better than last year. We had a carbonara and salmon and it is by far the tastiest and freshest food we have had in the town. All credit to the staff, very attentive, great atmosphere, very relaxing and just great food. Certainly well recommended and worth a visit

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I was astonished with quality of food, service, location, cordial welcoming & smiles, as well as the looks (from manager to waiters to chefs...) of determination, confidence and will to serve and satisfy. As a first visit to Rhodes, and as I am a food lover, I was really doubtful about what to eat there, but as soon as I got into LA FALIRALA place , I knew that was going to be my place during my week stay in Faliraki, Rhodes....ohh my goodness , even the name : "La Falirala " causes your appetite to be open and asking for more....I even stood up one night in front of the chefs and gave my hat-trick and firm hand shake as respecfull response to what they cooked for me.
Thank you for all the joy you brought to my vacation dear "La Falirala" and thanks to the boss behind all this; the great Filippos.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant food, so fresh and tasty, couldn't fault the food and hospitality! Haloumi and bruschetta starters are 10/10. Stone baked pizza to rival some of the best I've ever had! Please visit and enjoy the food and atmosphere sat in the sun on the roof over looking the busy streets and beach