“Great place for Coffee sandwiches and more”
Review of Mythos Bakery Cafe

Mythos Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Faliraki
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I adore Greek Coffee. This is one of the few places I enjoy coffee, sandwiches, fresh juices and more than that. Personnel always polite and fast in service (even though in the morning there is quite a traffic). I used to take my coffee every morning in Mythos Cafe during my stay in Rhodes and will do the same next time ( soon I hope).

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great place for a morning cuppa and a cake !! eat in or take away.
Easy to get to with a nice relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This bakery offers all kinds of desserts from pancakes, waffles, Ice cream and lovely pastries - ideal for an afternoon snack with a nice coffee

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Next to the mythos bakery is mythos deli and coffee. We had an excelent coffee and ice cream. You will get ice cream into plastic cup. No scopes...all cup of ice cream in delicious flavoures. Mine was coconut cream and banoffee....luxury taste and I have to mentioned very nice and kind waitress with always big smile...thx

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Once we discovered it, my wife and I came here every morning for breakfast (Mpougatsa and Frappé). Staff were very friendly and the food was both cheap and very tasty.

They also do excellent takeaway baguettes which are also cheap and tasty!