“The Set Menu was excellent value.”

Castellan Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Some of our group went here for an evening meal and were very impressed and so we all went the next evening. Sally was in charge and made us all welcome. There were about 5 main dishes at prices of between €11 - €15 Euros. Some had fish, others Moussaka, souvlaki and gyros. I saw the Beef Stew on the menu and it was also on the main menu but served with Giant Beans. I asked if I could have that and it was well worth the €2 extra. I believe it was my favourite meal of my 13 dinners in Greece. The meat was beautifully tender and in a tasty sauce with the giant beans.

I had hoped to go back but ran out of evenings. Thank you Sally and your staff for a memorable night.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We went in this restaurant late one evening as the kids wanted a McDonald's but adults didn't, it was I wee surprise.

We got a 3 course meal for €10.90 each
Soup, main and pudding, can not beat that.there is other options and prices. Staff are very attentive and smartly dressed

Reviewed 20 October 2016

i dropped in one evening wandering around.it was a great find.the family are lovely,friendly,caring people.
i ended up returning 3 times and would certainly recommend the restaurant to anyone.lovely

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We went into this restaurant for breakfast a day after we arrived in Faliraki because it was closest to our hotel. And good luck we did. In the menu, all the dishes have photos so you know what you’re ordering. Sally and Michelle are so welcoming, you feel like you’re at home. And the food is so delicious from Mama Maria’s kitchen. The chicken gyros is so juicy, there’s none like it in Faliraki!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

love this family run restaurant
mama Maria is an excellent cook food is tasty and piping hot
her daughters Sally and Michelle are great hosts and very friendly and making you feel welcome
cant wait to eat here again
gary and sylv