My boyfriend Joe and I spent 7 nights in this beautiful hotel, and we could not have hoped for a better stay. We must firstly thank all the amazing staff who will spare no expense helping you in every way possible. If you ever need restaurant recommendations, then Panos is your guy. We ate at 4 restaurants that he suggested, booking them in advance for us and securing us great tables - all were perfect. Lolita's ice cream in Oia was a favourite! - Pistachio and Caramel!
Pilot carried my heavy case down the steps to the hotel and back up when we left, and also makes the BEST Pina Coladas.
Lion helped us get around the island and hire quad bikes, and personally walked us to a restaurant in Imerovigli to show us the way. All of them are so happy to help and made our holiday great.
We stayed in a Studio room, which was still spacious and 'cave like', with the best view of the caldera from our window. The pool area is lovely, which is where we had our delicious breakfast every morning and enjoyed the stunning views.
The location of this hotel is the best place to stay on the island. You are a 15 minute walk from Fira and Imerovigli, with Firostefani itself having what i thought was the best view of the caldera, best seen from the bar at the Hotel or at the little square in the middle/top of the town. It also has plenty of restaurants to choose from and shops, with great transport links, without being busy like Oia or Fira.
Whilst in Santorini, make sure you climb Skaros Rock in Imerovigli to get the best views, jump off the rock into the sea at Ammoudi Bay in Oia, and go on the 'Traditional Boat' sunset cruise by Caldera Yachting, booked through the hotel. THE BEST boat trip i have ever experienced - much better than any catamaran trip you will see a lot of in Santorini, this one only has 8 people on board and is much more personal with the same route and benefits!
I cannot recommend this hotel enough, and we will definitely be back. Thanks again to Panos, Pilot and Lion for making our stay incredible. Joe and Miriam x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The endless Aegean sea... Deep blue flirting with pigments of rugged stone... The breathtaking Caldera, as in a picture from a famous postcard... At the bay of Firostefani, on the stately rock that bridges the sky with the sea, the whitewashed figure of Mill Houses Boutique Hotel & Suites in Santorini, looks like hovering over the mesmerizing cliff. With a unique view to the volcano of Santorini - the symbol of power of a sea that historically united cultures - our hospitable suites seem entangled in an indiscernible dialogue with the mythical elements of the island. Live an unforgettable experiece at our dreamlike Boutique Santorini Hotel & Suites in Firostefani. Honeymoon in Santorini ? Make it an experience of a lifetime. We can skillfully organize your Santorini wedding according to your needs and wishes. Our Santorini boutique hotel offer honeymoon suites with verandas overlooking the Volcano island. Honeymoon in Santorini with hundreds romantic getaways, a perfect beginning to your new life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mill Houses Elegant Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill Houses Studios And Suites
- Mill Houses Studios Hotel Firostefani
- Mill Hotel Studios
- Mill Houses Elegant Suites Santorini/Firostefani