“Amazing place!!!!!”

Casa di Te Santorini
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Firostefani
Price range: USD 18 - USD 23
Description: The menu of Casa Di Te is inspired by contemporary Greek modern & Mediterranean cuisine with a touch of traditional local flavors, perfectly paired with our list of selected wines from Santorini. Our goal is to create the perfect combination of flavors and atmosphere, for you to enjoy unique moments at our gorgeous veranda and mesmerizing yard.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

firstly to say that just before the entrance of the shop makes you want to spend hours and you already feel the warmth and the peace of the place !!! the staff is very excellent and all the helpful staff are all. the food is indescribable and the level very high quality, very good and aristocratic !! I highly recommend that I visit not only in Santorini but in general in my life !!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I was in Santorini last September and I had my dinner in this amazing place !
The best restaurant in the island with excellent flavours and dishes and an upper class ambience !
I can’t wait to be back this summer too !

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We had dinner at Casa di Te in September. I had chicken souvlaki, which was wonderful. . . the service was excellent and the cozy outdoor seating is a great place to watch the passing parade of Firostefani go by!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Small restaurant with a pleasant cave-like atmosphere inside, also outdoor seating with heaters in cool weather
Very friendly staff who speak English
To start, we each had a glass of white house wine which, while fine, was quite ordinary
My husband chose a mixed mushroom risotto, soft, moist, flavourful with a mix of many varieties of mushrooms. Mouth watering to be sure. I chose shellfish pasta for my meal. I substituted linguine for spaghetti with no issue from the chef
The shellfish on my linguini all came in the original shells and included mussels and clams as well as one very large and tasty scallop right on top. The linguine was cooked to perfection and tossed in a light olive oil with herbs. Heavenly!
A sponge cake soaked in honey was served as a complementary dessert. We were almost too full to eat it … almost!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Delicious meal - hungary after much glorious walking around Santorini. One of the best Carbonara I have had. My friends had Pasta Santorini which was delicious. Followed by a delicious dessert of mascopone, pistachio and sour cherries - divine. Lovely service from Ivan who was utterly charming