All reviewspool barolive treesmain townbeautiful poolstaff at receptionhighly recommend renting a carlovely hotelbad nightminor thingswalking pathreturn journeytree shaded terracetwo twin bedslovely greek yoghurtluggage storagebreakfast was amazinggarden area
Reviewed 11 November 2010

Stayed for 9 nights ends of Sept. very quiet as off season but perfect weather. Swam every day at beaches and small coves around Milos then back in pool at hotel, We found staff very friendly and helpful. Took us only 5 - 10 mins. down the track to be in the main town walking past restaurants with seating right on waters edge. Room cleaned daily, beds OK( better than Crete) breakfast included eaten under grape vines,olive and orange trees around, overlooking pool .Perfect

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2010

We went here with our friends and their young child. It was a great hotel, with a large clean pool which has a lovely view over the town of Adamas. While our room was fine, it didn't overlook the pool, and I these looked far nicer - so it would be worth requesting one of these when booking. The walk into the town centre takes about 15 minutes (not 5 as they tell you!) but it's still a great location, as you are secluded and the hotel is completely quiet. We loved Milos, we went to a different beach every day - either by bus or by car (we rented one for a couple of days). The staff were really helpful and I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2010

I have been travelling for many years to Milos island, but last time was unforgettable as I and my boyfriend stayed at Santa Maria Village! It is very close at the city center which is Adamas. The atmosphere is luxurious with the phoenixs surrounding the swimming pool....very idyllic environment! Rooms are quite big with an amazing view. Overall, the facilities exceeded our expectations!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2010

Has all the basics but lacks a certain something, Close to town but off the main drag. Room was a nice size but not as comfortable as it might have been (what is the deal with Greece and beds?). Decent value for money but would not stay there again. There's nothing "wrong" with this hotel -- if you stay here you will have a great time on Milos as we did -- but it is not a "special" place.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimedwards123
Reviewed 23 January 2010

I chose this hotel because of its pool, quiet location and walking distance to town.
It does have all three but I'm afraid that's where the positives end.
The rooms are equiped with a small kitchen area. However the cupboard was virtually empty with only 2 small tumblers 3 tea cups 2 saucers 1bowl 1 plate 1 spoon 1 fork and a wooden spatula. No Ice cube tray in the freezer. We had a 3 bed suite and therefore the room was woefully under equiped.
No hairdryer was supplied in the bedroom.
Breakfast was very poor. No fresh orange juice- (squash, in a large urn and warm.
No fresh coffee - again a large urn with a tap made in one go and just warm.
I really do think that a hotel at these prices should be squeezing fresh orange juice or at least have cartons and making a fresh pot of coffee for each guest.
The hotel does have a nice pool area but the bar was only open one day (out of four) that we were there. When it was open the barman decided to play music really loudly.
The pool towels were really rough and tattered.
I left with the impression that the owners are quite happy to take your money but want to do as little as possible in return.
What really sums this up is that one day, a dog (I think the owners) took a dump by the side of the pool. The mess had still not been cleared properly 2 days later.
It's a real shame because with a bit more effort from the owners and some enthusiasm from the staff this has the potential to be a very good hotel.
Like I said, nice location, nice pool but otherwise a huge dissapointment.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple