Giannis Hotel Apartments(Adamas)(Great Value!)
USD 38
Hotel Aeolis(Adamas)
USD 59
Glarakia Studios(Adamas)(Great Value!)
USD 31
Antonis Apartment & Rooms(Adamas)(Great Value!)
USD 41
USD 53
Priceline
Thalassitra Village Hotel(Adamas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool barolive treesmain townstaff at receptionhighly recommend renting a carbeautiful poolcakeslovely hotelbad nightminor thingswalking pathreturn journeytree shaded terracetwo twin bedslovely greek yoghurtluggage storagebreakfast was amazing
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed here last week when in Milos. Our stay was fairly nice... The staff and receptionists were really helpful and friendly, helping us book a boat trip and car hire. We stayed in the sapphire masionette, which was old fashioned but ok. There was some dust in places, but in general fairly clean. The room was equipped with everything you could need, however, the bed in this room was very hard and uncomfortable. I believe other beds in other rooms were much better, maybe this room just needs to be refurbished over the winter. The swimming pool was very nice - rare for Adamas! Breakfast was good, with a great variety. Would definitely recommend, but would go for a normal room as opposed to the sapphire massionette.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2017

This hotel makes for an amazing stay on Milos. There is plenty of parking, breakfast is excellent, and the rooms are wonderful. The staff was also really helpful, including having a quad brought to the property for us. Highly recommend spending some time by the pool, as the bartender is excellent!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This was our first time to Greece and we LOVED Milos and were so happy we chose Santa Maria Village for our 5 night stay on the island. I wasn't sure about which town to stay in but Adamas was a lovely port town and fun to spend time there (be sure to book a car too so you can explore the whole island). The hotel location is slightly away from the centre of town (Adamas) but an easy 10-15 minute stroll on a nice path so the location was perfect for us. Upon our arrival at the hotel we were greeted by Michael and he was so helpful and so kind to us during our stay...he definitely made a difference and we thank you again Michael!! I can't believe I didn't get a photo of us with you Michael..so sad I forgot to do that!

Room: We stayed in room 66 on the second floor and had a balcony with a sea view overlooking the pool. The room was perfect and the bed was comfortable too. We loved the tile in the entrance leading into the shower...beautiful. The balcony of this room is next to another but we were not disturbed once during our stay...it was so peaceful and relaxing.

Breakfast: The breakfast was amazing...fresh breads, cheeses, eggs, fruit, yogurt...wow! Perfect to get you started and keep you going for the day. Thank you to all the lovely ladies that work hard to serve the wonderful breakfast.

Pool/Pool Bar: The pool was refreshing and we never tired of having a dip and sitting back and enjoying a drink at the end of the day to watch the sunset...we will miss it...sigh... Special thanks to Nikolaus at the bar!! We don't normally drink mojitos...but he makes a delicious mojito so be sure to try one or more during your stay!! Also...we found out that his wife owns a gallery in Plaka (be sure to check it out during your stay on the island...we loved exploring and shopping in Plaka). Nikolaus also makes the food at the pool bar and we enjoyed the greek salad and club sandwich...very nice.

Spa: My husband and I booked a massage at the spa with Marina. Marina is lovely and the experience was perfect. She is very professional and good at what she does. I highly recommend booking a massage during your stay. Thank you Marina :).

We went on a boat trip (recommended by Michael!!) and it was wonderful. I highly recommend booking the trip with Zephyros (4 hour trip to Kleftiko and Gerontas beach). Thank you Michael for setting this up for us!!

I highly recommend Santa Maria Villiage for your stay on Milos...Thank you again to all for making our stay so wonderful! Doug and Donna

1  Thank Canadiantraveldiva7
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Santa Maria was wonderful! The room, breakfast, pool, pool bar, front desk workers were all fabulous! The manager explained everything about the island, showed us the top places to visit, where to eat and even rented an ATV for us to explore the island. My husband and I had an amazing time and we cannot wait to visit Santa Maria and Milos again!!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The young man who met me (and my group) was so very accommodating. His name is Michael and he went to extremes to make sure all was perfect.
The breakfast was outstanding! The rooms were so very nice with balcony areas. It was easy walking anywhere but we rented ATV's.

Room Tip: Ground floors make it easier to get to breakfast, pool, etc, but the higher floors offer a more interesting view. All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends