All reviews deluxe studio the owner change rooms lovely terrace rental car her husband loved milos fell in love within easy walking distance kleftiko amazing breakfast port town home made cakes boat tour greek islands restaurant recommendations lena
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Lena was the best host. I traveled with my wife and we found Milos to be our favorite island. Lena gave us an entire overview of the island. All her recommendations were spot on. Would stay here again when I come back to Greece. Rooms were clean and had nice air-conditioning.

Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

Everything was perfect. Lena, the owner, is very friendly and will advise you on all the main beaches and restaurants where to go.
We stayed in the deluxe studio and the terrace and the view are just fantastic. Rooms are very clean. Super recommended!
Thank you Lena!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2019

We were a group of 8 that stayed at Villa Notos. The place is very clean with beautiful views. Lena is an excellent host - nothing is too much trouble and she recommended a few nice spots to eat. She also called the Kleftiko tour boat company to come and pick us up at Villa Notos instead of the normal pick-up place. We heard a bit of the history of how Lena and her husband built Villa Notos on their own while working long hours and it just makes the place that much more special to stay in.

Room tip: The Deluxe Studio has an awesome patio.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank emerina_bakkes
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

I cannot recommend staying at Villa Notos enough! Lena is seriously the best host! My friend and I had the best time at her hotel. Upon arrival she upgraded us to a room with an amazing view that was also large and clean. She also spent time reviewing the island, what to do and her recommendations. The location of the hotel is great too-close to the port and main area. She even gave us this amazing breakfast one morning and coffee. I feel like my friend and I were always bothering her but she always helped us with a smile and shared advice or booked what we needed. She even let me log on and use her printer. Do not hesitate to stay here!

2  Thank ehamss
Reviewed 17 July 2019

We stayed 3 nights and Villa Notos was perfect. Lena was an amazing, warm and friendly host and she runs a terrific place. Staff are all very friendly and diligent. I can't remember the name of our suite but it was street level, very good size and very clean and comfortable. Having never been to Milos before, staying in Adamas was very convenient for the ferry when we left and boat tour we took. And Adamas is beautiful little port town. Lena's recommendations were all spot on from restaurants to beaches. I think Villa Notos is a perfect spot for a first trip to Milos, especially if it's only a few nights. If we ever get back to Milos I think we'd try another spot in Apollonia, where fortunately Lena has another place she runs. But her spot in Adamas is her home base so it makes it feel more like a home for a first stay. Tip: ask to borrow beach umbrellas so you can always enjoy time on whatever beach you go to even when there are no chairs available or you don't want to spend the extra Euro to have one.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple