All reviews traditional cycladic style beautiful courtyard private pool small hill family stay we loved our stay breakfast was delicious beautiful place to stay other parts of the island sailing trip very nice hotel walk into town renting a car main port excellent stay thank you very much the owner
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2019

I have never stayed in a more relaxing, accommodating and simply beautiful place in any of my travels. It's more like a spa than a hotel. Everything about this place is top-quality, especially the people: Irina, the owner, will literally do anything to make your stay enjoyable.

I also recommend the breakfast in this place. I had local specialties (which is what I normally do when I travel), some of which are made on premises.

I loved Milos. I want to go back. I could go back just for the Thalassitra Village Hotel.

Room tip: Just talk to Irini.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

This hotel is close to the port of Adamas but in a quieter section of the city. The rooms are nicely designed with traditional elements and boat-like theme. Breakfast is delicious. Our host Irini was amazing, she helped us organize all our activities and transportations, we were really spoiled! Thank you very much and we will be back !

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2019

This place was a delightful surprise in every way.
From the moment we we arrived till we left we were given the most amazing service from Nadia at the front desk. She was a beautiful soul and im happy to of met her.
The rooms were amazing, spacious and had our own private pool. The breakfast was delicious and made to order.
great location
Cant recommend this place enough

Room tip: great location, Ask for Nadia she is one beautiful soul
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2019

This was one of the best places I stayed in all the islands. The room was big, bright and airy. I had a balcony and a kitchenette. The bathroom and shower were lovely. The space was clean and the air con was perfect in the heatwave. Great breakfast, amazing advice and service to other parts of the island. They organised transfers for me and they also have boats you can spend the day on which I highly recommend also - a beautiful way to see the island. It’s a short walk to town but so calm and peaceful. I was on my own and felt very comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 July 2019

The hotel is well located just outside the centre of Adamas, and has a delightfully quiet spot and beautiful grounds at the top of a small hill. Our room was spacious, well decorated and chic. The bed was very comfortable and the wet room excellent.

Unfortunately, for the price charged here you expect significantly better service. The front desk staff appear to be teenagers, who, while doing their best, lack the basic professionalism normally encountered at this level. Much worse was the breakfast service, where a stroppy adolescent delivered food invariably to the wrong table, tossed it down, and slunk off. We always had to repeat our orders before we actually received it.

We anticipated that our pre-paid for room would result in an attempt to charge us again - and it did - necessitating my partner to prove through bank statements that we had paid through booking.com. Checkout should take minutes, not 15 minutes and the customer should not have to prove they've paid.

I'm afraid we don't buy the 'family run' argument when children are being employed; adequately trained and properly paid staff should be employed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple