1,313 results
All reviewsseine riveroutdoor poolla cornicheta reviewsby the glassmain buildingwarm weatherstunning locationwonderful weekendand freshly squeezed orange juicestar michelin restaurantservice was slowseparate buildingeat elsewherewonderful hotelflat tvbreakfast was included
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I was in this hotel many times for job travels.
The hotel is very nice and with all comforts.
The panorama from the restaurant is very beautiful (on the river).
The food is very good but it is very expensive.
The people at the reception are very kind.
The rooms are very big and particulars: there were not two rooms equals!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Jerome-Crepatte, Propriétaire at Domaine de la Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your kind advisory!

Best regards,

Jérôme Crépatte

Reviewed 1 December 2016

I was there for just one night, the hotel is quite new and rooms are very soundproofed and with all the comforts. At floor -1 you can have dinner in a very beatyful place, through the large windows you can see the Seine river. By the quality point of view, better the hotel than the restaurant, I did not find the right ratio between price and food.
Very kind receptionist. Breakfast super!
I will come back.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Jerome-Crepatte, Propriétaire at Domaine de la Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your comments. I understand that you were a bit disapointed by the restaurant. We propose 2 restaurants in the hotel : the panoramic, which offers a gastronomic cuisine, and le 20 du domaine which is more like a bistrot! May be we didn't correctly oriented you. Please, excuse me about that.
I'm very happy to hear that you'll be back; don't hesitate to leave me a message before you arrive I'll be happy to meet you.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We spent one night and we wish we could spend more time.The staff is adorable and very flexible.
The room is a little bit small for a 4 stars hotel but the view makes you feel you own the world.
The food is very delicious and we liked the breakfast.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Jerome-Crepatte, Propriétaire at Domaine de la Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your comments.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Stayed here September 2016. Purpose was to visit Giverny Gardens (recommended) and this looked a bit special. It wasn't. We had to search for staff to check in and to check out, even to get a beer. Some were enthusiastic but others were not interested. No sign of management. Our 'superior' room was in the attic space of an annexe across the road from the hotel (and the view). The inadequate air con was poked through a hole in the window. Some electricals did not work and the shower was mediocre and in need of refurbishment.
The view - on the night we arrived both bar and main restaurant (with the views) closed and we were offered dinner in another annexe.
Summary - room, food and service below par. Visit this place for a beer and a look at the view then move on to a hotel that's interested.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for the time you've spent to comment your stay. I'm sorry for your disapointment. You've stayed in one of our room "superior" which means they are larger. We have another category of room "Superior Seine" which offers the size and the view.You came on a monday or a tuesday. These days, the main restaurant is closed and, obviously, you didn't like the "bistrot". In this little old fashioned restaurant, we try to propose a simple french cuisine that I personnaly like.

I'm very sorry you had a bad experience in my hotel ans hope to host you again to be able to make it better.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

At daylight or in the evening, you will enjoy the view.
Of course the cuisine is very nice and you can go here for a special occasion privarely, or also take business contacts for lunch or dinner.
Also very nice hotel!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a "room with a view".
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your comments.