See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

I came here with 3 other friends and we all agreed that we can't wait to com back. I allready miss the mesmerizing place they build and it hasn't been 24 hours since I left. The crafted a place so unique and beautiful that you get to doubt if you want to go out and enjoy the valley, or to stay in the whole time instead. The other thing we all agreed was about the great service that Roberto gave us, we could all tell he is a great guy commited to what he likes and to his hometown. We are all thankfull for his kindness and constant smile. Hope to see you (reaaaally) soon, Crater Valley.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2015

I stayed with my Mom and my wife in this place back in March 2015…

The place is really beautiful and you can has a relaxing time in here… the area is some kind of big and it is not crowded at all because of the price per night in here…
The place has pool and a Jacuzzi and a separate place for massage.

I wish the service was as good as the entire place but it is something that I don’t think will be fixed any time soon. For example: our check in time was at 2pm and after waiting in the lobby for more than 10 minutes the lady show up telling us that we can’t get a room until 2pm… After we return at exactly 2pm, we found that there was only 1 couple in another room and every other room was empty…

Then we even don’t know if the onsite restaurant was open or close because we didn’t receive any recommendations to dine onsite instead of going out to the town. So we went to the town to get dinner only and in the next morning ate the breakfast (not a bid deal but good enough). Then we decide to skip lunch the next day just to check out fast.

The room was ok… some kind of big with two queen side beds and a big bathroom, but the A/C was not working properly. By this time we met the only male part of the staff who was the only person who know what is “customer service”. Sadly we didn’t pick up his name, but that guy save the day!.

My wife and I stayed in more than 6 hotels and B&B’s in El Valle because we like the area… Not sure if we will return in here unless I get another promotion as I got months back….

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Juan C
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Unfirtunately we couldn't enjoy the beauty of this hotel (it was pricy for us 220 $ per night). It was the only empty hotel in the whole valley , just birds and animals. The manager was too busyntomcome out and greet the visitors.
Just as well,because we found wonderfull paradise "cabañas Pedasì" and enjoyed our stay in valle de Anton.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony A
Reviewed 21 October 2014

We have spent a night with friends in this lovely hotel. The gardens are lush and tropical very well kept, the landscaping accurate and colorful. Each room is different, we stayed at the Cariguana, a very nice spacious room with comfortable beds and immaculate linen. The bathroom is spotless and well equipped with quality toiletries and a nice bathrobe. There is a romatic terrace with a swing and a pond in front of the room: Birds and turtoise, right by the pond. Our friends have the India Dormida room, with a very spacious bathroom but the room looks out on to the parking area so not so private.
We had dinner here and were served graciously a very enjoyable meal. This is a wonderful place for a romatic gateaway or a relaxing vacation.

Room tip: Cariguana room
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We stayed a weekend here and completely relaxed. there is nothing here that is exciting so don't bring the kids to screw up the ambiance. Birds, butterflies and croaking fogs, morning and night. the rooms are lovely, having been updated. Baths are reflective of the old hacienda and the new updates. Staff is very accommodating if sometimes a little hard to find. Breakfast includes juice, fresh fruit, the wonderful El Valle bread and eggs cooked well, any way you want.

This place is a little hard to find but just ask at the first big gas station you come to as you are entering El Valle, actually turn right just past the gas station and continue down that road, turn left with the road and about 1/4 mile beyond your left jog you will find the road leading into the hotel/resort on you left. Enjoy!

Date of stay: September 2014