I was here on my own, a yoga avid and restaurant owner myself. A Yoga teacher friend recommended the Horizon last year and I followed . . . What a bliss!
Ive been to 3 different classes and each was spectacular by it's own. The views! The teachers - so unique in their style . . . You can feel how they are breathing yoga!
Ive been staying in one of their One Bedroom Cabins and it was amazing. So clean and beautiful, with a kitchen to cook, a balcony to enjoy the breeze. I think I had the best WiFi here compare to any other hotel I’ve been to. I could even watch movies at nights from my bed!
The owners will help with everything youll need - amazing massages, surfing and what not.
The food is spectacular here. Fersh, organic, simple, loving . . . They really know what they are doing! real professionals!
Waiting for the next time already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa