Enjoyed staying here with our 2 young kids (2 and 4). The cabin was small but clean, with a nice outdoor bathroom. Would have liked some hooks for our clothes. Each cabin has a private balcony with pretty garden and hammock, where we enjoyed reading, relaxing, and eating fresh fruit. The proximity to the restaurant is convenient and the food is great. The kids loved the pool and took advantage of the pool toys! We stayed during the rainy season, and they provided bug nets around the beds (needed!). It's about a 5 minute walk to the beach. It was our second time staying here. 10 years ago, we came pre-kids and enjoyed surfing. This time, we took the kids hiking at Cabo Blanco, Montezuma waterfall, and swam in the tide pools. We'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach lodge on a natural hill in the middle of a private jungle, away from the main street but only 200m walking from the main surfer beach, famous for its white sand and perfect waves. Great place for solo travelers, couples, families or groups. Clean and comfortable rooms with daily maid, free wireless, free and secure parking, safe place with restaurant and swimming pool. Great getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Funky Monkey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Funky Monkey Hotel Santa Teresa
- Funky Monkey Santa Teresa
- Funky Monkey Lodge Costa Rica/Santa Teresa