We loved Florblanca resort! Its location on the beach in Santa Teresa is ideal, only 5 mins walks from the waves (the hotel provides surf boards, free of charge!). The villas are very spacious and comfortable with the bathroom out in the open! Staff had always a smile on their faces and did an amazing job at making us feel welcome. We enjoyed the spa for a couple massage and suffice to say the facilities are breathtaking!
Last and not least, the star quality of the resort is its restaurant: food was amazingly fresh and delicious whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner (we stayed for 4 days and ended up taking all our meals there). The chef is truly talented and surprised us with meals both healthy and creative, with a real creative effort behind each recipe.
I would add the the photos on TripAdvisor don't do justice to the vegetation that has grown a lot since they were taken and made us feel like we had discovered a hidden treasure! Thank you so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa