As, I said in my first review, we loved our first trip to Florblanca SO MUCH, that we decided to be married there. Our wedding was on April 22 and we brought 26 of our closest family and friends with us. I have no words to even explain what a perfect and magical week we had, all thanks to Cody and her amazing staff and the perfect Pura Vida accommodations at Florblanca.
In my last review, I stated that the staff felt like personal friends by the time we left. Now they feel like family. I could list every employee that made our trip special, but it would literally be every single person. From the amazingly helpful concierge who gladly put up with me coming in their office asking for something every day, helping us with all the outings we wanted to do and organizing our ATV rentals - to the wonderful restaurant/bar staff. Not only did they extend their warmth to us because they knew us from last time, they extended this also to our family and friends. Above and beyond on every level. A week our whole tribe will never ever forget.
Then there's the food. Chef Norman curated a magical rehearsal beach bbq for us - people were RAVING about it!! ...and the wedding food - everything was perfectly executed. My husband is a Chef in LA, so expectations are high. Norman exceeds those expectations every time. My Chef husband will tell you - Norman is talented and his cooking the best food in town. Berneth's cocktails are second to none. I've been craving his housemade ginger beer dark & stormy since I got home! Along with the mango, passionfruit mojito!! THE BEST!
Our wedding was perfect. They catered to our every desire. With the help of Marianne from Bliss Weddings, Jen Harter as the photographer and hair and make up by Paula (highly recommend all of these wonderful ladies) - it was everything I dreamed of and more. Seriously couldn't have had a more perfect day.
Also, not to be forgotten the sweet housekeeping staff who exude love and hospitality every time you encounter them.
Florblanca is now our home away from home. We will definitely visit every year. I could go on and on but to sum it up - It is a special place filled with special people who get the meaning of hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa