My husband and I just stayed at Florblanca to celebrate our anniversary, and even though we have stayed here before, I had no idea it could get any better and they really outdid themselves this time! First of all, we'd like to thank the entire staff for being absolutely wonderful and for taking such good care of us on our stay. Big shout out to Cody, Berneth, Feli, Ruth, Benny, Katherine, Kendall, Oscar, and all the rest for making this place truly special!
Second, all of the little extra touches really make you feel like they are going above and beyond, from the chilled cucumber water at your bedside they leave at turndown to the chocolate covered strawberries they left us one day, everything was totally on point. The room was beautiful, comfortable, and clean the entire stay.
Third, the food! Their tuna is always to die for, and the food did not disappoint this time around either. Everything was fresh, delicious, and the restaurant and bar service is quick and impeccable. I'll be dreaming about that tuna for months to come!
Fourth, the spa was the perfect way to celebrate our anniversary with a lovely couples massage. This is easily my favorite couples massage anywhere on earth as the room is equipped with a private jet bath for after the massage, as well as fresh-cut fruit and champagne to enjoy at your leisure. Definitely gives you the feeling of decadence and luxury.
Lastly, I was extremely sick on our visit unfortunately, but the staff really came to my rescue. They had a doctor come straight to the hotel, examine me in the comfort of my villa, and I was given medicine and prescriptions on the spot. If I hadn't been at the hotel it would have been such a mission to see a doctor, but they arranged everything in a quick and professional manner for me. Plus, the bartenders and waitstaff (thanks Berneth!) made me homemade ginger, lemon, mint, and honey tea concoctions for me the duration of my stay to help me feel better, and it was so above and beyond anything they had to do that it was really touching.
Once again, Florblanca has gone above and beyond to exceed all of our expectations! I cannot recommend this resort highly enough, if you are looking for luxury in sleepy, laid-back Santa Teresa, look no further. The grounds, rooms, food, and especially the staff will make your stay nothing short of magical.
Thanks again and we love you guys!
Megan and Trent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa