“My favorite restaurant in ST”
Review of Chicken Joe's

Chicken Joe's
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Relaxed beach food restaurant serving rotisserie chicken ,tacos ,ceviche and other items with a Peruvian flare .
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Both last year and this year, I’ve come to ST for about a month with my toddler daughter and Chicken Joes is one of our regular stops—we probably go 3-4 times a week. Casual, laid back, close to everything, amazing fish tacos and an incredibly warm and friendly family running the business. Definitely feel like you’re a valued customer and the entire staff wants to really make sure you have a memorable meal. Great spot with kids and they do takeout as well — a total gem and an absolute must once (or four or five!) times for lunch or dinner. Already missing my fish tacos/yuca fries combo and can’t wait to come back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love Surfs up, and Chicken Joe, so we opted to take the family to Chicken Joe's for dinner. I ordered the fish tacos, the rest of the family ordered chicken...WOW!!! My fish taco dinner was so amazing, I order these whenever I can (Texas, California, Washington, Alaska) and Chicken Joe's was exceptional! Looking at other posts when they were out of chicken, Food availability really depends on size of daily crowds. We noticed that most restaurants get fresh food daily and when they run out, they are out. Nice,I think that most items are fresh from ocean or farm. Daily deliveries are common.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great food. Prices are good. The Peruvian ceviche and the chicken are amazing! Excellent service, thanks Oscar.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Great food and a good selection for a small place. If you like Peruvian chicken, this is your place.....watch the hot sauce:)

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Went twice to experience Chicken Joes chicken but both times, no chicken.
Service was also all over the place, nice people but overwhelmed when it wasn’t that busy.
Fish was good though!