“Great Food - Amazing Service”
Review of Chicken Joe's

Chicken Joe's
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Relaxed beach food restaurant serving rotisserie chicken ,tacos ,ceviche and other items with a Peruvian flare .
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We went there because it looks very inviting. Once you get to know, Oscar, his crew and the delicious food they serve, it is hard Rock go somewhere else. We have been there 4 times in one week, it was always a pleasure. Our favourite main dish: Lomo Saltado!!! But everything we ordered was delicious! Go there and you will agree!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We ate lunch here late in our trip and I wish I had found this place sooner. Don't let Chicken in the name fool you. They have excellent fish dishes too. And the food presentation for some of the dishes ...rivaled what a sit down high end restaurant might provide. The owner takes pride in his place it is very clean, nice, and inviting. The service from him was above the norm. It is a must place to try while in Mal Pais / Santa Teresa. The homemade Passion Fruit Cheesecake was yummy too!!!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing ceviche here and yucca fries! The fish tacos were pretty great as well. Apparently they get the fish from Mal Pais, the fish market which makes it even more awesome because its fresh!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The joint is quite small and you wouldn't expect a rotisserie chicken restaurant to have the best tacos around. Closed during low season (october)

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love this little restaurant! Everytime I go to Santa Teresa, I eat here at least once. The portion sizes are good and the tacos are delicious! I have heard how great the fish tacos are, but I personally prefer chicken. I love the spicy sauce that they serve on the side.