Stayed up the street but ate breakfast burritos at Don Jon's almost everyday that week. They are packed and amazing. Also great costa rican coffee. For two burritos, two coffees and two bottles of water spent about $20 USD with tip. Jon is very nice too. Took the time to show us the cabins and rooms if we were ever interested in staying. They look really clean and kinda Swiss family Robinson style. Def a must breakfast place if your hungry after an early am surf session. Go with the pinto burrito. Thanks Jon. Russ
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa