Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswashing machinecradle mountainone nightclaudiaprivacytasmaniapropertycomfort
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I was amazing! Claudia and Greg were also amazing, nice and kind!
The accomodation is modern, well-equipped, clean and calm, the island of the peace.We spent the New Year's Eve there, we were invited for the garage party, we enjoyed it very much! Thank you for everithing! We'll go back as soon as possible! They speak: English, German, Hungarian.

Room Tip: Go and spend there a few days!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We stayed in the "Deluxe Double with Balcony". I loved the Balcony to relax on after a busy day.. The Host Georg and Claudia are excellent. They give you your privacy but are also very approachable.. Love our time here we had 2 nights here and it wasn't enough.. Wish we could of stayed longer but we had to go back to reality and 4 kids..
Georg and Claudia thankyou for a lovely relaxing stay.. Next time we will come and try the spa room..

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Review from our performer, "Everything was as listed. Great views and nice quite location after a long day! Very clean and comfortable. I normally don't like staying at a Bed and Breakfast (always feel like there is a lack of privacy), this was different. It felt very private and relaxing."
As the person booking this reservation, I was IMPRESSED with Claudia and her great communication. They received our boxes before our performer arrived and was so great to have back up people to greet our performer since Claudia and her husband had a family emergency to attend to. Ivor & Roz were wonderful surrogate hosts!

Thank you for a great experience booking and hosting!

Kind regards,
Sue Kelley

Room Tip: Very quiet a beautiful place; great for business or leisure!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I just had the best nights sleep I've had in a month. So peaceful here, and the hosts are perfectly available, but give you all the privacy in the world. Claudia made a perfect breakfast early for me like I asked, but I slept too good and slept in! So professional and homey in the same breath. Take in the views, and enjoy the cleanliness. The deck is to die for.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Claudia N, Owner at Bed and Breakfast @21, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Thanks so much Kendall for taking the time to write this awesome review! We do live onsite and are available at all times if needed, but we respect the guests privacy.

It has to do something with the clear air, comfortable bed and quiet area, a lot of our guests are late for breakfast :) :)

I really enjoyed to talk to you and we (my husband was really sad to miss you, he loves Alaska and wanted to ask you a hundred questions!) hope to see you again one day! All the Best, Claudia and Georg

Reviewed 17 March 2016

3 nights was too short in this lovely place. Clean, comfortable and convenient for visiting many local attractions then finally driving to Devonport to catch the ferry. Friendly helpful owners who provided us with fresh provisions daily.

Room Tip: Both units are excellent, the top one smaller but better views.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pasummers7
Claudia N, Owner at Bed and Breakfast @21, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2016

Thank you heaps for your perfect score! We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. B&B @21 is perfectly located in an area where you are close to all local attractions. And only approx. 20 minutes from the ferry! We hope to welcome you back in the near future! Warmest regards, Claudia and Georg