“Second visit to this amazing place”
Review of Ricks Garage

Ricks Garage
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Palmwoods
Price range: AU$6 - AU$30
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Anyone who loves Qld’s Sunshine Coast will love Ricks Garage, Palmwoods licensed Restaurant and Bar. It’s the one destination that you have to check off your “to do list” when you visit the amazing Sunshine Coast. Ricks Garage is a household name – rockabilly music, hot rods and pin-up dress. Add in quality local food, a vibrant atmosphere, and family entertainment. It’s clear to see why Ricks is a Sunshine Coast institution.
Reviewed 19 November 2020

Enjoyed another visit to this great place.
Excellent food and ambience , great staff and social distancing adhered to.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank ozzietraveller2010

Reviewed 11 November 2020

Great food, big portion sizes, staff are so friendly qnd helpful and amazing atmosphere!! If you want a traditional American dine experience go here.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

What a hidden little gem, the food is good quality and quantity. The best old fashioned milkshakes I've had since I was a child. Plenty of drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. The place is packed with interesting memorabilia.

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

A great place to listen to live music while having a bite to eat and a nice cold beverage (ginger beer for me).

Ricks Garage has many tables, some indoor and outdoor with umbrellas. It’s a really nice relaxing environment.

Love Ricks Beef Burger, juicy and fresh all round. Fries are pretty nice too.

My only gripe would be I was disappointed to see the use of plastic cups for water and plastic straws. A reduction in the use of these items would be nice to see.

I would definitely recommend a drive to Palmwoods and visit Ricks Garage. The drive from Birtinya is also enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Been here many times over the years food is normally OK.

Today ordered the garlic prawns in filo pastry, was inedible prawns were cold and pastry could be bent 90 degrees.

When pushing the plate to the side waitress saw me do this, not concerned why half of my six prawns still on the plate.

I am not dining at the Ritz here at Woombye, so didn’t both to complain. Friends encouraged me to write review for those in the future to get their food exchanged for an edible standard.

I will not hesitate in the future to get food corrected.

2  Thank paulbF386WD