“Octopus Heaven”

Miriam
Ranked #24 of 114 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here as a three, the restaurant is well located and easy to find from the main square. To start we shared a mixed cheviche with chips and sol beers. The ceviche was very good quality and typical of the region. For main, I had grilled garlic octopus, I have to say it was the best I have ever had! Too often grilled octopus is bitter but this literally melted in my mouth with a wonderful texture and taste. The others had grilled fish with the house passion sauce and shrimp Mexicana, both were also delicious. The chef clearly knows what she is doing! My favourite place to eat on the island! Highly recommended!

2  Thank Guy M

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very good lunch. Guacamole and nachos are the best here on Holbox. We will definetly come come back. Enjoy!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We went here for lunch today and we ordered the fish tacos, the veggie quesadilla and a (liter!) pineapple juice. All were super fresh and the flavours were great. Will definitely come back!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

average food and took 1 hr for it to be served despite on 6 tables, I'm sorry to say! nice man working there

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Very good food in a great atmosphere, good service, good price! A husband and wife running the place, it feels like you have diner in their house.